LYMPHATIC ENHANCEMENT THERAPY
FULL BODY DETOX
Therapist: Tiffany Barnes
River of Life Health
Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy (LET) 60 $95.00
LET Sinus/Allergy 30 $45.00
LET Child 12 years and older 30 $45.00
What are the benefits of LET?
Improves immune function Reduce Swelling
Less stress Improves Digestion
Increased mental clarity Weight Management
Reduces inflammation Reduce water Retention
Improves tissue detoxification Pain Relief
Relief after injury/post surgery Increased circulation
What can you expect during a session?
The treatments are done in a relaxed massage setting, but this is not a massage. You will need to disrobe, but you are covered during the session. There is delicate manual work that targets specific lymphatic structures, but most of the session is done using the Lymphstar Pro Fusion. This device uses several different types of vibrational energy that are recognized by the body to encourage healing. The machine works in 3 ways:
* Electrostatic Current – A safe, highly regulated electrostatic field. This is an electric current at extremely low amperage. This current activates the parasympathetic nervous system (turns off “fight or flight” response). It also ionizes the tissue, which causes waste that is collected and sitting in the soft tissue to break apart, move into the lymph system where it is flushed out of the body.
* Sound Waves – Frequencies and harmonics emitted from the device
are between 0 and 1,000 hz, These frequencies resonate in the body with
specific organs and tissues, helping to restore them to a balanced state.
These sound waves also have a mechanical effect on the waste in the tissue,
allowing it to break up.
* Light Therapy – Near infrared, red LED, and blue light are also used.
Near Infrared and red light help to reduce inflammation, swelling, & discomfort.
The blue light helps to balance the hormones in the body.
What will you need to do to prepare for treatment?
Make sure you are well hydrated for a day or so before your visit, and afterward.
This will help to prevent any unpleasant side effects. No lotion or cream on the
skin, or deodorant. It can be brought with and put on after.
If you struggle with two or more of these symptoms then LET will benefit you!
Do you struggle with...
· Weight gain
· Find it hard to lose weight
· Breast discomfort/swelling
· Fluid retention
Who can benefit from this treatment?
As long as they don’t have contraindications (listed below), anyone. However, people's sensitivity levels need to be considered, and are assessed early on. It is safe for infants up to elderly, and even animals.
* Congestive Heart Failure or Pacemaker
* Known Blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Arteriovenous Malformation, carotid blockage, or high stroke potential/history
* Breast Implants – Work can be done around older and newer versions.
* Injectables – Botox, Juvederm, collagen or fat fillers. Work can be done around injection sites.
What LET doesn’t help
Structural issue, especially in the back. Disc problems, spinal problems, etc. This will help reduce general back pain because it decreases inflammation in the soft tissue, but it won’t actually solve their issue.
What can you expect after treatment?
The treatment itself feels very gentle and delicate while you are experiencing it. We are encouraging detoxification of tissue that may have many years of waste and toxins built up in. Some people will feel a little current and some fluid movement. A list of possible symptoms is below.
Common Side Effects
· Post nasal drainage
· Feeling the need to swallow
· Feeling tired or sleepy
· Darker or more intense urine
· More plentiful bowel movement
· Jaw and clavicles more visible
· Easier breathing if sinuses were congested
· Brain fog reduction
· Deep sleep the night of a session
Rare, but possible side effects
· Mild nausea
· Slight Headache
· Slight Dizziness
· Feeling flu-like symptoms
· Anxious (this is usually brief – during a session)
Some people may not feel anything during or after a treatment. That doesn’t mean they didn’t get the benefits.
LYMPHATIC ENHANCEMENT THERAPY